Frequently Asked Questions
Rules of the Crawl
• All attendees must have valid driver’s license or government issued form of I.D. that 21 years of age.
• No drinking and driving! Please plan a safe ride home (or check out local hotels).
• At registration, you grant permission for your photo and video to be taken for promotional purposes.
• Transportation assistance will be provided between select breweries, but you are ultimately responsible for your own safety at and between taprooms.
• Lumberjacks put safety over speed. We want to make sure you can fully enjoy all the taprooms - please pace your drinking and do not over-indulge.
• We reserve the right in our discretion, to remove any individuals for including but not limited to intoxication, fighting and rudeness. You will be escorted out of the event without refund and not allowed back in!
• All attendees must be properly dressed (This doesn't mean you have to be a lumbejack, but please have shirt, shoes, and support a great community by minimizing potentially offensive clothing.
• Sorry, but pets are not allowed at all taprooms. Let your pets enjoy a relaxing day at home.
• Have fun!